Husband found dead with family in Buffalo Grove home


A few weeks before her murder, Vera Kisuriak made a fateful decision. She allowed her estranged husband, who had tormented her for months and threatened her, to return to her home.

On Wednesday, Buffalo Grove police broke into the Kisliak family’s million-dollar home on the 2800 block of Acacia Terrace and found what Chief Brian Budds called a “horrifying” crime scene. Vera Kisriak. her husband, Andrei Kisriak. 6 and 4 year old daughters. Her 67-year-old mother of her husband all died from injuries caused by “sharp trauma”.

Police have released little information since Thursday’s brief press conference, but Lake County court records date back to at least July when the couple began highly controversial divorce proceedings. It tells the story of increasingly erratic and threatening behavior by Kisliak. , said he used drugs heavily, followed her when she took her children to school, stole her car, and threatened to kill her. Her people will recognize her.

Later, at a November 1 hearing, the couple asked a judge to amend the protection order that had barred Andrei Kisriak from entering the home and seeing his children without supervision, allowing him to return home. I asked for permission.

Judge Manny Slavin, who in September ordered Andrei Kisriak to be imprisoned for contempt for repeatedly disrupting hearings with profane remarks, was similarly concerned. reads, “While the Court strongly recommended against this arrangement, the parties wish to proceed by agreement.”

In court filings, Vera Kisriak said that before seeking divorce, her husband had begun abusing drugs, including smoking marijuana daily and using cocaine.8 In May, he refused to give his wife the keys to the couple’s four BMW cars to drive their daughters to school, and he refused to drive them himself. Vera Kisliak, according to court records. When Ms. was able to get a neighbor to drive her, her husband claimed she “recorded it, beat her, and yelled her to take an Uber.”

Records show that Andrei Kisriak, who was ordered by the court to hand over the keys to his BMW sedan to his wife in September, left the broken keys to her. When started, the car ran for a few seconds and stopped. Two weeks later, Vera Kisuriak filed a motion for her alone access to her home and children.

“(Andrei) is an unstable man who can do anything,” wrote her lawyer, and later Andrei told Vera, “If she doesn’t stop filing petitions in court, he will kill her and It would hurt them in ways they wouldn’t,” he said. Recognize her girlfriend After Andrei killed his wife, he said he would kill her family in Belarus and her sister in Poland. The order he was granted on August 30th. A month later he was jailed for going to his house.

Olga Lysenko, 60, a real estate agent who worked with Andrei Kisliak, first heard the couple were divorcing when Andrei called her to release him from prison in September. Liskenko and her husband dined with the Kislyak family several times a year after Andrei was banned from entering the house.

Lysenko said Andrei Kisliak was born in Belarus, met Vera through a friend and visited her six times before getting married in Minsk.

“She was a beautiful girl with long legs like a model,” said Lysenko. Lysenko said Andrei Kisriak, who worked as a tennis coach, was athletic and handsome, and opined that the mugshots she saw in the news did not do justice to his good looks.

“They were a beautiful couple and looked very happy,” she said. “He was so in love.”

This fall, Andrei Kisliak gave the Lysenkos a bright picture of the divorce proceedings, claiming the couple attended counseling and intended to reconcile. She was in a particularly good mood after moving in to care for her.

According to court records, Andrei Kisliak acted as his own attorney on October 5 and filed a motion to withdraw the divorce papers. The protection order was extended from the previous day to the 25th and was extended thereafter.

But on November 1, a judge allowed Andrei Kisliak to withdraw his petition to dissolve the marriage, but the divorce continued under Vera’s opposing petition. The same order allowed him to return home. He was required to submit proof of applying for his three jobs a month, pay his wife fees, and give her one of her wife’s cars. . The couple were to stay in separate bedrooms.

The couple were also facing financial difficulties. According to Lysenko, Andrei Kisliak usually worked two jobs at a time or three at a time, but he stopped working and bought dozens of high-end refrigerators that he refurbished to pay bills. was ordered to sell. A hearing was held to sell the foreclosed Acacia Terrace home the day before the body was discovered, according to court records. It’s not clear from court records, but it appears that Andrei Kisliak, who was acting as his own attorney, was present after the first two attorneys withdrew from the case.

Lysenko did not know that the house in Kisuriak, which the couple had purchased years after their wedding in Minsk, was being foreclosed. Lysenko said Andrei Kisliak spent a lot of money renovating his house and had multiple jobs to cover the costs.

“It was a dream home for both of us,” said Lysenko. “Who will buy now?”


What do you think?

Written by Natalia Chi

Chicago Popular; Chicago breaking news, weather and live video. Covering local politics, health, traffic and sports for Chicago, the suburbs and northwest Indiana.

Leave a Reply

Two speeding cars killed, nearly 12 others injured in violent South Side car crash: official

Blood donation policies may shift away from restrictions based on sexual orientation, FDA says