World News — EFL clubs 'try to move kick-off times forward' ahead of England vs France clash – Chicago Popular that we obtained from news agencies. opinions and stunning details about the EFL clubs 'try to move kick-off times forward' ahead of England vs France clash – Chicago Popular that you have never heard before.
EFL clubs 'try to move kick-off times forward' ahead of England vs France clash – Chicago Popular
A number of EFL Clubs have reportedly requested earlier kick-off times this Saturday so supporters can make it home to watch the World Cup quarter-final between
The last eight showdown at the Al Bayt Stadium in Qatar kicks off at 7pm UK time, potentially meaning a dash for some fans to get to a TV after their 3pm game finishes around 5pm.
All but a handful of Championship, League One and League Two games this Saturday afternoon are currently scheduled to start at 3pm.
Sky Sports reported several clubs had asked to bring kick-off forward. The EFL confirmed to Sportsmail that changes would be accommodated so long as both clubs agreed.
England’s World Cup quarter-final against France on Saturday has a 7pm kick-off UK time
- England’s World Cup quarter-final against France kicks off at 7pm on Saturday
- There is a busy schedule in the three EFL divisions earlier in the afternoon at 3
- Several clubs have reportedly requested earlier kick-off times for their games
- That would allow more supporters time to get to a TV to watch the World Cup
- EFL will accommodate changes so long as both clubs involved agree
- Click here for the latest World Cup 2022 news, fixtures, live action and results