in

5 hospitalized for high carbon monoxide levels in Humboldt Park: CFD

Advertisements

Five people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide exposure West Humboldt Park Wednesday morning.

The Chicago Fire Department has responded to 1538 North Keystone Avenue for a level one hazardous material situation.

Several people have refused medical treatment after carbon monoxide levels peaked at more than 350ppm, while five people have been taken to area hospitals.

SUBSCRIBE TO FOX 32 CHICAGO ON YOUTUBE

Firefighters warn residents should have working CO detectors.

Advertisements
Advertisements

What do you think?

Written by Natalia Chi

Chicago Popular; Chicago breaking news, weather and live video. Covering local politics, health, traffic and sports for Chicago, the suburbs and northwest Indiana.

Leave a Reply

Senior Spotlight>Toni Newton (Hall High School)

Best deals at Walmart this week ahead of Valentine’s Day 2023